The Haven at National Harbor
National Harbor’s newest condominium development, The Haven, is a 248-unit new construction condo building offering a wide array of amenities that positions it above competing condos in the area.
With a planned delivery date of late summer, The Haven offers great potential for investment appreciation as well as positive cash flow (rental income).
Units range in price from mid-$200s to mid-$600s, with the one and two-bedroom units offering the more attractive rental income potential.
All residences feature Kitchen Aid & Frigidaire stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops w/ European style cabinetry, Moen fixtures, wide plank LVT flooring throughout, soaring windows, large walk-in closets, and garage parking.
Units are larger than typical condos in DC and are currently selling 10% below market value with closing incentives. Monthly condo fees average 46 cents per square foot.
- Jr. one bedroom / one bath
- From $254,900 to the high $200k’s
- Approx. 635 sq feet
- One bedroom / one bath
- From $284,900 to the mid $300k’s
- Approx. 748 – 820 sq feet
- Two bedroom / two bath
- From $339,900 to the low $500k’s
- Approx. 912 sq feet – 1106 sq feet
- Three bedroom / two bath
- From $499,900 to the low $600k’s
- Approx. 1300 sq feet – 1556 sq feet
BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Resort-style pool featuring a sunning patio, poolside setting & private cabanas
- Enviable views of the Potomac river & National Harbor waterfront area
- Outdoor lounge seating with lawn games to enjoy year round
- Meticulously manicured courtyards, a garden area with custom fountain
- Professionally equipped fitness center & yoga studio
- Outdoor kitchen with well-appointed seating areas and fire pits
- Wi-fi in all common areas
- Expansive club room featuring lounge seating & billiards table
- Cyber lounge with inviting work stations
- Community art gallery showcasing local artists
- Full time concierge services and resident lounge
- Private bike storage with easy access to the waterfront
- Pet spa and grooming station
If you would like to learn more about this development or other investment opportunities across the DMV, don't hesitate to send an email or call.