The Haven at National Harbor
With the rental sweet spot around National Harbor for one bedroom units is about $1850 and some of the smaller one bedrooms trade in the $1600-$1700 range depending on current inventory. Two bedroom properties are generally in the $2750-$2850 range; views or outdoor space generally being pushers of price, as well as owner improvements.
The Haven being National Harbor's first condominium development in 10 years is due to be completed this summer. With 248 units this brand new construction, with more amenities than competing condos, the rental rates have the potential to come in higher than ranges listed above.
Units are significantly larger than typical condos in DC and are currently selling 10% below market value with closing incentives and monthly condo fees average 46 cents per square foot.
- Jr. one bedroom / one bath
- From $254,900 to the high $200k’s
- Approx. 635 sq feet
- One bedroom / one bath
- From $284,900 to the mid $300k’s
- Approx. 748 – 820 sq feet
- Two bedroom / two bath
- From $339,900 to the low $500k’s
- Approx. 912 sq feet – 1106 sq feet
- Three bedroom / two bath
- From $499,900 to the low $600k’s
- Approx. 1300 sq feet – 1556 sq feet
All residences feature Kitchen Aid & Fridgedaire stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops w/ European style cabinetry, Moen fixtures, wide plank LVT flooring throughout, soaring windows, large walk-in closets, and garage parking.
BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Resort-style pool featuring a sunning patio, poolside setting & private cabanas
- Enviable views of the Potomac river & National Harbor waterfront area
- Outdoor lounge seating with lawn games to enjoy year round
- Meticulously manicured courtyards, a garden area with custom fountain
- Professionally equipped fitness center & yoga studio
- Outdoor kitchen with well-appointed seating areas and fire pits
- Wi-fi in all common areas
- Expansive club room featuring lounge seating & billiards table
- Cyber lounge with inviting work stations
- Community art gallery showcasing local artists
- Full time concierge services and resident lounge
- Private bike storage with easy access to the waterfront
- Pet spa and grooming station
Condo Fee covers above community amenities along with sewer, trash, gas, common area maintenance, master insurance policy, building reserves and property management.
If you would like to learn more about this development or other investment opportunities across the DMV, don't hesitate to send an email or call.